Patient Participation Group
WE ARE SEEKING PATIENTS TO JOIN OUR PPG.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE OF ALL AGES, GENDER OR BACKGROUND TO ATTEND REGULAR MEETINGS TO DISCUSS IDEAS TO IMPROVE PATIENT SERVICES.
IF THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN AND WOULD LIKE FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT THE PRACTICE MANAGER AT THE SURGERY.
PLEASE NOTE: THE GROUP WILL NOT BE A VEHICLE FOR CLINICAL COMPLAINTS.
WHAT DO WE DO?
- We give patients a voice in the organisation of their care.
- The PPG members may also be asked to consider and provide feedback on new ideas and suggestions.
- The PPG will contribute to practice decision-making and will consult on service development and provision;
- The PPG will provide feedback on patients’ needs, concerns and interests.
- Help the practice to organise or link into voluntary groups & support groups within the community
- Assist the practice in ways to identify ways of promoting good health, by encouraging and supporting activities and promotions on preventative medicine, within the practice.
- Assist the practice in identifying ways of influencing the provision of secondary healthcare and social care locally.
- Assist the practice in providing feedback to NHS trusts on consultations.
- Help the practice to communicate information about the community, which may affect healthcare.
2015 Patient Participation Group Report
Patient Participation Group Report 2015 (.docx)
Action Plan 2015 (.docx)
2014 Patient Survey
Patient Survey Results March 2014 (.docx)
Patient Survey Report March 2014 (.rtf)
2013 Patient Survey
Patient Survey Report March 2013 (.rtf)